Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tickets for Midnight Showing of Eclipse!

OKAY - I just signed my contract and made it official!


Eclipse Midnight Showing

Front Two Rows - $11
Main Section - $18


RESERVED SEATING!!!

Popcorn and Drink Included in Price

Each ticket comes with one raffle ticket - we will be raffling off TONS of cool things!

No Trailers before the Movie - JUST STRAIGHT TO ECLIPSE!!!

June 29th Midnight @Thanksgiving Point Theater

First Come First Serve
you must pay for ticket before you can pick your seat!!!

***ONE RULE - YOU CAN COMPLAIN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BEFORE THE SHOW... ONCE YOU ENTER THE THEATER - ONLY SMILES :)
ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINING!!!***

7 comments:

Molly said...

I wish I could come....it could be baby's first movie! Hope you have fun!

Cynthia said...

Hi Summer,

I'm so excited and I want to get my ticket- do I mail you the money?

Cynthia(from Georgia)

Robin, Kitchen Magician said...

Thank you for including me. Please put me down for one ticket. My daughter was going to come along but she can't get the time off from work :-( How do I get money to you?

Robin (from PA)

Mrs.EBG said...

Holy cow, Sum, you have people from other states coming?! That's awesome! Totally wish I could be there! Maybe for the next one! I'm sure you will have a blast! Love you!

Christy Hooley said...

Count me in as well! I can't wait to see everyone!

Christy Hooley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Hooley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.