Sunday, October 31, 2010

I did it!

Okay - I did it! I gave my first talk in church in a really long time! I actually was a little proud of myself, I think it turned out really well. It was on Agency - it was a great topic for me, I learned so much and actually inspired me to do my scripture studying in a little different way. Although I stuttered through some parts and wish I would have said others that I forgot - I did it. I got a ton of compliments, so thank you to all of those who said such nice things. I am so relieved it is over! Now for another few years until the next talk.

3 comments:

The Badger family said...

good for you. I gave my first talk about a month ago in over 8 years so I know how ya feel. I was proud of myself and I am proud of you too:)

Sarah said...

yay! my mom told me you did an amazing job! I bet it feels good to be over though :)

Grandma Tii said...

sure would love to hear it over skype.....i'll be waiting.