Monday, January 14, 2013

Date night

This last Friday night Jared and I went out for a very simple but super fun date night.  We are trying to find date night activities that aren't just eating out.  The new year brought resolutions that involve more activity and less eating out. :) The Orem Rec center has a shooting range, so we thought we would try out a recent purchase (9mm) and go shooting.   Sherrie and Tim joined us and it was a blast - literally!  Afterwards we all got in work out close and took advantage of the Rec.  Tim has run a few half marathons before and so he, Sherrie and I ran the track so he could give me some running coaching.  Jared is not into running so he grabbed a bike and did his thing.  It was a fun, active, refreshing date night.  To top of the fun, I am actually a pretty good shot!  That bullseye was on my very first round! 

No comments: