Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Today has been so fun.  with the help of Sherrie I decorated the house with hearts and "XOXO"  I love it!  This morning i made the kids a heart shaped breakfast - eggs, hashbrowns and sausage, all in the shape of a heart.  after the kids went to school I invited a few of my friends over for a hot chocolate and sweets party.  I made 2 different types of hot cocoa and some cute red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and a cute chocolate design on top. A few of the ladies brought other desserts like cookies, brownies and other flavors of cocoa. it was a blast!  tonight all of the kids are coming to my house for some fun with the sitters while we head over to Sherrie's for a yummy steak dinner.  can't wait!   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I just noticed that you followed up the healthy green smoothie post with the Valentine's hot chocolate and steak dinner post. Holidays are health killers.")")