Sunday, February 22, 2009

Carson's Favorite Food!

Carson is an okay eater, he doesn't try everything we put in front of him, but he does eat most things and I have a list of sure-fire foods that he will eat if he refuses everything else. He loves raisins, peaches, bananas, grapes, apples, pancakes, peeled cucumbers, green bell peppers (raw and sliced into "sticks" as Emma calls them), bread, and noodles - especially spaghetti. Spaghetti is his favorite food lately. It is so messy, but he loves it and I love to watch him eat it - sometime I will get a video, but for now I just have photos. I take a scoop of noodles, add a small scoop of sauce, mix it up really well and cut it all together, then I just put it in front of him on his highchair and the fun begins! He uses both hands to take hand fulls of spaghetti and one by one shove it into in mouth! He even makes a noise like he is attacking his hand when he take a bite. I will say a lot of it ends up on his bib, but we just scoop it up from his bib and place in his sight for another round! It is so funny! On spaghetti night he eats more then Emma even - it is impressive!

4 comments:

The Best Family said...

I love your blog. That is amazing Emma is writing words. Can you give me some pointers. Hey check out my blog www.ryanandmandybest.blogspot.com

Mrs.EBG said...

Carson is letting the Italian come out in him! And I'm sure the mess is fun to clean up! :) What a cute little guy!

Lindsay said...

So cute! Hey, he is getting so big! It is kind of crazy how different your second is from your first. You think you know all the tricks. But you don't, you have to learn new ones. We mis you and can't wait to see you in July!

Pratt Family said...

Wow...Carson I need you to teach Logan how to eat. The only consistant food for him are goldfish!!! You sure look cute all covered in spaghetti sauce.

Hey Summer, I tagged you, play along if you like!