Sunday, February 22, 2009

Learning something new everyday!

This is an older picture, I am sorry, but on my way to catch up on my blog, this is one that is so great I want to show it off. Emma has been learning how to write her letters and spell words, smaller words like mom, dad, Emma, Carson, stop, go, cat, dog... little things. She is just starting, but it is really fun to watch her learn new things everyday. She now writes her name on every paper she colors on and anything she can. This picture is of one of her other words - you can tell who her favorite person is!

2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Wow!!!! Good job Emma!!! That is sooo good! Good job Summer, too!! I'm totally impressed!!

Lindsay said...

What a good girl! eli is so lazy about writing his letters. He wrote it on three valentines, and then was done. So I am stopping the lessons right now. Maybe in July Emma can teach him.