Monday, June 1, 2009

Don't Tell Jared!

Every once in a while I lose my debit card - now is one of those times! I know why I do it - it is because I don't consistently put it back in my wallet and then it put it in my pocket or dump it into my purse and then it runs away because of neglect. Most of the time I find it in a pocket or in the depths of my purse in a fairly timely matter... but it has been a few days and I am starting to miss it.

I can't put "Missing" posters up, in fear that Jared will realize what has happened and then I will get "the talk" about responsibility when it comes to money and credit... I can recite it for you if you would like.

So if you are with me when I write a check or pay with change, now you know why. It isn't because I have been sucked back a decade, it's because I have lost one of my best friends - MY CARD!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're in the same boat. I just got my replacement card today.

Mrs.EBG said...

We are sisters afterall! This is my life story! I used to leave my debit card in the door of our van (with the doors unlocked) then I'd FREAK when I went to pay! Oops! I've gotten better. It's just totally easier for a guy cause they usually aren't lugging around kids and trying to keep sain! :) Hope you find it!

Steph said...

LOL! I do the same thing on my play money account. Mr. Bliss however hasn't wanted a debit card on our main account - so we are back a decade still. I think it is a good thing too, cause I would be getting "the talk" all the time. Even when I didn't need it.