Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Moon Trailer

AHHHH!!! I can't wait!

For those of you who don't know I have rented a theater on the opening day - it is the night if the opening (not midnight - the night before). If anyone wants a ticket, let me know... they are $15 and that includes ticket, drink and popcorn or treat. If anyone is willing to sit in the front 2 rows they are discounted. It is at th Thanksgiving Point theater, which is stadium and it will be reserved seating, so you don't have to wait in line.

***First come (PAY), first serve, so let me know who wants in.***

There is however ONE RULE - everyone in the theater has to follow : WHEN I SCREAM AND SQUEAL - EVERYONE HAS TO! :)

Special Thanks Molly - that was the best way to start my morning!!!

6 comments:

Highlights said...

How did you rent the theatre? That is really cool! I hope you have fun squeeling your little heart out :0)

The Badger family said...

I saw this new trailer the other day and i got soooooo excited! I am so anxious and excited to see the movie. I can't stand it! I hope you are well.

Christine said...

I saw a trailer in the theater last week for it, but this one is better. Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait!!!!

mom said...

So, Summer...Edward or Jacob??? If you have room, count me in for opening night! Hope all is well with you guys!
Patty

Pratt Fam said...

Can you give me the info for when and where the movie will be. Totally want to come!

Heidi said...

I can't wait!!!