Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two Month Update

Today Harrison had his 2 month check up - he was very good and only cried a little with his shots. He did however freak out when I undressed him and put him on the scale, he hates to be naked and not snuggled.



His stats are:
Height: 22 1/4 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs, 8 oz (25th percentile)
Head: 38 cm (10th percentile)

So he is on the smaller side, but he is growing.

He is a nice baby, still a little colicky but he is getting better. He is smiling now and loves to play with anyone who will play with him. He sleeps pretty well, he only wakes up once to eat around 4 - so if I go to bed at a normal hour, I can sleep well before waking up with him, which is nice.

We are definitely in love with this new addition!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh my gosh! He looks so much like Emma. So cute! I'm glad he's doing better. Life is good when babies sleep well.