Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

The last couple of days have been long, hard and patient-trying. I love my kids, but sometimes I feel like I am under a huge pile of professional football players all jumping on top of the pile and I have no chance of getting up. With housework and keeping up with 3 little ones and then add in canning peaches and pears before they go bad and getting ready to leave for Disneyland... I am feeling a little overwhelmed. That makes me a little short of patients and more stressed then I want to be.

Just in the perfect time of need, my sweet mother-in-law sent this to me... it was exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks T and Elder Holland for reminding me why my life is amazing - even when it feels crazy.




1 comment:

Superwoman said...

This video chokes me up every time I watch it. It's nice to have a little perspective and appreciation.