Saturday, September 11, 2010

Super (Crazy) Saturday

Today started before yesterday even ended.
Got home way after everyone was asleep
and I don't think I actually fell asleep before having my alarm go off in the middle of the night
to run my next errand.
Got home from that just in time for the baby to wake up
and the morning started from there.
But guess what -
"I CAN DO HARD THINGS"!
Even crazy busy days.

Last minute all-nighter to make sure everything turn out great - worked like a charm,
My friends made it to the airport in time and are on their way to Cancun,
My Bountiful Basket is full of Super Yumminess,
Emma's Soccer game ended in a tie,
Super Saturday went off perfectly,
I even finished some of my own projects,
Finally home and everyone is napping, so I might even get to shower!!!

All in all, it has been a good day.


I do owe Jared a HUGE thanks for doing everything I couldn't, including watching the kids all day
and
An even bigger I'm sorry for not being patient with him while running around crazy this morning,
after an all-nighter. It's a good thing he already agreed to the "Time and All Eternity" part, or he would have kicked me to the curb along time ago.
:)

Love you J.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Why were you up all night? What errand were you running? Christmas shopping already?

Jenny and Al said...

Summer, I am sooooo sorry that you pulled an all-nighter! I feel horrible about teasing you about still being in your pj's when I saw you yesterday morning. You are seriously Superwoman, and your Super Saturday turned out swell! (Um, I didn't actually do all the alliteration on purpose, but it sounded like I did. I'm cheesy, but not that cheesy.)

Mrs.EBG said...

What fun crafts did you do? I want to see them. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks... bring your projects so I can see them! lol
I remember the day of our Fab Friday I was a mad woman I didn't sleep either... glad I'm not doing it again this year, I'll leave it up to the others in my new ward! :)