Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Blessings





Yes, I do think Carson is a little blessing in our family and in our lives. But, that is not the "little blessing" I am talking about in this photo. LOOK! He is holding his bottle!!! He doesn't do it all the time, but he is doing it more and more now-a-days. I love it! This picture was a great little blessing because Emma needed her diaper changed (BAD) and Carson was hungry. Neither one of them wanted (or could, in the case of Emma, because she was smelling all of us out) to be put off another second. So I made the bottle, put him in his swing and did the diaper - Ta-Da!!! I am an amazing multi-tasker (as Jared will call me, when I tell him).

He is getting so big, I can't believe he is doing little tricks already. He also, in the last few weeks, has started to put his arms up when Jared or I walk in the room. He wants us to pick him up. He sometimes adds a "hoo hoo" and a smile to get our attention. I love it, he is really an awesome little boy and our little blessing!

2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Good Job, Carson!! He is such a cutie pie!! I can't wait to see him, hopefully we won't have to wait until August to do that!

Pratt Family said...

Great pic of Carson!!! He's looking older every time I see him. Congrats on the mulit-tasking, Steve is still trying to learn how women do it. We need to skype...it's been a long while since we've chatted together. Maybe this weekend? Love ya all, take care.