Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome to the World of iTunes


So Jared and I bought our first iPod last week. It is a 80GB Video iPod and WE LOVE IT! It looks exactly like the one in the photo... no we don't have a penguin, even though Emma would love it! We are still figuring out all the fun things you can do with it. So far we have downloaded The Book of Mormon on to it and a ton of music that we had, along with music from a few friend's iPods. It is amazing! We have already decided to get another, because we don't want to share! Hahaha! Our original reason for getting it was so we didn't have to bring a portable DVD player for Emma on the flight to Alaska in July. But more then anything, it was just time for us to move into the world of MP3s and iPods.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

that's so fun you had Stephen over at your house for the mini-mission! we saw him at dinner yesterday and he said he had a lot of fun. i'll have to tell my mom that you guys enjoyed him...she'll be happy to hear that :)

Mrs.EBG said...

So, I've had an ipod for like 4 years and I LOVE it! Bry won a ipod touch and gave it to me for Christmas this last year so now we don't have to fight over my old one! lol. They're super fun, huh?

Lindsay said...

HELLLLLLO! I am so slow. I didn't realize you had a blog until I clicked on your name when you commented on mine. WaHOOOOO! I love it. So cute! I showed Eli the BYU picture and I asked him who it was. He looked at it for a while and then said in his excited voice, "EEMMMAAA" Oh I hate that they are so far away. Oh and I hate that we can't have our shopping trips to Target anymore.