Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Step Towards Being a "Big Girl"

Tonight Emma went to bed without a Pull-up on. We did not plan for this to happen tonight, because I have to work in the morning and would rather wait for a night where I can stay in my PJs the next day (if we are up together a lot). But she has woken up the last few mornings with a dry diaper and tonight when getting ready for bed she REFUSED a Pull-up, insisting she was a "Big Girl" and she would not go pee pee in her panties. After a quick deliberation with Jared, we decided we wouldn't fight it and let her give it a try... we'll see how she does.

Wish us luck and I will keep you posted!

5 comments:

michellecluff said...

WOW! way to go emma! hope all turns out well in the morning...

Sherrie said...

She'll be fine!

P.S. I voted for the twins (boy and girl) because I really, really want you to have an Edward and a Bella, I can think of nothing greater...or maybe Dora and Diego. We can let Emma decide.

Heidi said...

I'm with Sherrie, She will be fine! Go Emma!!

Unknown said...

Good luck!! I remember those days. It is a lot of hard work to get them potty trained but when your all done it is worth the work. Hang in there!!

Mrs.EBG said...

Good job Emma! Keep us posted on how she does! It's hard to potty train especially at night but Emma's a smart little cookie and sounds like she's already doing well!
I voted twin girls but now that I think about it I agree with Sherrie because Edward and Bella would be perfect.