Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Here!!!

I am not going to talk all about it now because I still have a lot to learn about it, but coming soon - all details.

I have no pictures because we got it last night and it was raining, so that wouldn't work. So they are soon to come.

This just an announcement - I will no longer be grumpily waiting (I am not a patient person) - it is now here!

If you are wondering what I am talking about - we haven't talked in a while! This is mainly for those who have been waiting along with me - thanks! Especially to Sherri and Melissa, who had to hear me complain every time we talked that it still wasn't here.

Stay tuned for more pics and info!!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Too bad it is just a van and not baby! Can't wait to hear what you think and see pictures.

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Hallelujah!!

Unknown said...

You make me laugh! Can't wait to see it.

Cami said...

I'm so jealous! I'm weird like you because a minivan is totally my dream car. Maybe someday.