Thursday, April 9, 2009

Selling Our Car

We have finally out grown the Altima! We have recently purchased a MINIVAN!!! I am so excited - I know there are plenty of people who will freak out over the next comment, but... a minivan has been my dream car since before Jared and I were first married! We should get it Monday or Tuesday and I will post all the fun details about it then - I promise!

Until then - we are selling the Altima! So if you know anyone that is interested in a reliable, inexpensive car - send them to this post, it is also posted on Craigslist and KSL.

It is a 1997 Nissan Altima, it has 168500 miles on it and is has a manual transmission (stick shift). It has power locks, power windows, key-less entry, CD player and new front tires. It is a clean car inside and out. We have had it for about 9 years and it really has been great for us. I think it would be a great 1st car or family car! We are asking $2300 obo. Let me know if you know anyone who is interested!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Molly said...

So you got the red minivan? Or another one. I never heard back, so I assumed you didn't. I will rent your car in June if you still have it around! haha.

I like the new background, what is 565 mean?