Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Photos are Here!

I love it! We got it last night.

It is a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Special Edition - it has power everything, DVD, sunroof, full stow-and-go, leather and everything I hoped to get in a car.

I love it. I love the way it drives, the way the seat warmers feel on my bum and I love the room between the kids and my seat, as well as how far they are from each other.

I can't wait to drive it more, because of all the snow and a sick little girl, we didn't get the drive time I was hoping for, but we have a PLENTY of time, because I am pretty sure this is my car for the next decade of so... wish me luck!

PS: Did I mention I love it!?











9 comments:

Christine said...

It's a beauty! Have fun! Whenever we try and go anywhere in Mark's car we wonder how anyone handles kids in a smaller car. It is so nice having extra space.

Sarah said...

o i am so excited for you to have your dream van now!! it looks so nice! have fun driving it around!

Unknown said...

Very exciting.. where did you get it from?

Lindsay said...

yippee! Can't wait to put it to good use in the summer. It looks so nice and I am so excited for you to drive it lots and get used to it. you will feel weird now when you drive a car. Warm up the back seat, because we will be there is June!!!

mom said...

Congrats!! I'm so jealous. We have a "non-SXT" Caravan and I'm constantly hearing "Jaxon is touching me" from the back seat because the kids are right next to each other. When Nik falls asleep, Jax pulls her hair out in clumps. I wish there was a buffer between them!
Patty

Jill said...

Congrats!! I forgot that you guys were getting a van! Aren't they sooooo great!! It looks really nice. I like the color. It is a darker blue than I was expecting. Mom said that she thought it was going to be like Molly's...isn't her's lighter blue?

Heidi said...

You are officially the "sexy mom in the minivan". Love it!!

Grandma Tii said...

It is so nice. Thanks for picking us up from the airport in the new van. It was great.

Molly said...

COngrats!! It looks nice, I don't know how I missed this post. Don't you love having a van? I sure do. Although, I have become a missionary taxi - oh well - whatever will help in the work of the Lord.