Monday, December 28, 2009

My Yearly Allotment

I have an addiction to Hickory Farm's Summer Sausage. I could seriously eat it in unhealthy portions. I love it!

Jared however, does not love it. He is pretty sure it is the most unhealthy thing ever, he hates the smell and thinks it is gross that I take chunks of meat and gnaw on it.

So I have to limit my addiction to Christmas time. Every Christmas, since we were married, that has been one of my gifts. I look forward to it every year - my mouth waters when when walk by the kiosk in the mall and I know it is coming.

I did get extra lucky this year and got some as a gift from my good friend Heidi - who knows all about my addiction and my yearly stipend. :)

So next year, when you are thinking about what to get me - now you know... but make sure to sneak it past Jared... because if I get too much from others it may change how much he gets me! hahaha!

1 comment:

Pratt Family said...

That's hilarious Jared even hates the smell of your summer sausage. It must be the best time of the year for you, hope you enjoyed your meat.