Monday, December 28, 2009

Preschool!!!

Emma recently started preschool! My good friend Reva called randomly and said her twin boys (2 of Emma's closest friends) were starting preschool. She had heard of a few recent openings at the AF High School Preschool, where the high school students have a class about preschool education and then take turns teaching the kids the lesson. There is a teacher there at all times and is wonderful, her name is Ms. Megan and she looks like she is 12, but is super nice and very caring about the kids and their "early education." Anyway, we took the openings and are happy with our decision already!

I have to say I was almost emotional when I took her the first morning. She looked so cute and so big! I can't believe my little girl was walking off to preschool. I was so proud of her. I waited until they were all inside before I left, I couldn't stop watching her. Then while she was gone I found myself waiting for the time to pick her up. It is so fun hearing about what she has learned, who she played with - everything. I love watching her grow up - she is the best!

She absolutely loves it. She loves her new friends and having the Andrew and Anthony there also. She loves learning new things and showing me all of the crafts she has done. What a fun new phase of life!

1 comment:

jamieBEE said...

Thanks for letting me know about the AF preschool :)