Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Neon Trees - Animal




I know that I am not as young and hip as I used to be - but I still know amazing bands and wicked crazy talent when I see it! But to tell you the truth even the lamest of the lame would still think these guys are amazing! And guess what - they are local!!! The bearded bass player is not only uber-talented, he is also my neighbor and friend. So if you love them as much as I do, check them out next time they play - I added their next few show dates. You are going to die how crazy good they are!


Here are a few show dates coming up:
Jan 14th - Mercury Lounge - NYC
Jan 15th - Velour 4th Ann. - Provo
Jan 20th - Spaceland (Club NME) w/Har Mar Superstar - L.A.
Jan 21st - Rickshaw Stop (PopScene) w/Har Mar... - San Francisco


See you there!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Crazy. I know Chris & Tyler. We are all from Murrieta. Chris's mom was Hayley's preschool teacher, swim teacher & piano teacher, and now his brother Brad is Hayley's guitar teacher. Haha. And his older brother Jason confirmed Hayley at her baptism. And Chris was going to baptize Hayley but he couldn't make it. And I love this video. They are so much fun to see in concert too.