Monday, December 15, 2008

Pampered Chef Party

Saturday I had a Pampered Chef Party, we had a great time and enjoyed some yummy food. If any of you couldn't make it, but still wanted to order something, we are "closing" the party out tonight (Monday evening), so you can still order until then. If we close out tonight we should get the shipment in on the 22nd - so before Christmas if you are still looking for Christmas gifts! If you are interested you can look on www.pamperedchef.com and in the catalog, then write down the item # of what you want and the description, call me and we can get you your great Pampered Chef items before the party closes!

Also if you spend $60 or more you get the Beaded Spreader for free!

If you don't have my number comment on this blog and I will call you.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i got the invite but my best friend had her bridal shower at the exact same time. it sounds like it was fun! let me know if you ever have another one.

Sherrie said...

Hey there-
This has nothing to do with the party...which was fabulous by the way, BUT I still can't see any of the things that you have running down the sidebar of your blog...ie) your intro, pics of the kids, links to other blogs, etc...help! is anyone else having this problem or is it just me.
(This also goes for the neighbor-blog...no sidebar stuff...so weird.)

Sherrie said...

OK, me again. So it comes across OK on one web browser (Mozilla) and not on the other (IE). ... don't know why. Have a good night!
")