Sunday, December 21, 2008

You can call me "Consultant" Summer

After years of throwing Pampered Chef parties at my own home and enjoying the spoils of my labors with great stuff in my kitchen, I have decided to take the next step and become a Pampered Chef Consultant. I am a little nervous and I am not sure how great I will do, but I really do love this stuff (you should see my kitchen as proof) so I am confident I will enjoy it, so I am going to give it a try.

If any of you want to have a Pampered Chef Party in your own home just let me know and we can schedule whenever is convenient for you. If you just want to order something for yourself or others, let me know - I am now able to get the goodies for you! I will also be using my blog to announce any parties I will be having, so all of you can always attend.

Thanks to all of you who encouraged me to take this step and to Christine for being so supportive and making me successful already!

Wish me luck!

No comments: