Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Emma makes me laugh!

Today I had to pick something up at Kmart. I have never taken the kids to Kmart - not that I have anything against it, but it is farther away then other stores and I have never had a need for it. Anyway, when we pulled in the parking lot Emma asked me "Mom, what is this place?" I told her "This is Kmart." Without missing a beat and rather matter-of-fact she says "There's smart and then there's Kmart smart." I could have lost a lung from laughing so hard.

Then the other day Jared and she were driving somewhere and he pulled into a parking lot that had a Subway in it... immediately she starts sing - 5, 5 dollar foot long. Just out of the blue funny!

I know what you think... too much tv... probably. But what can I say, she listens and has the memory of an elephant (really we have said that since I can remember). She just keeps me laughing, I love it!

2 comments:

Molly said...

haha - that is awesome! Way to go Emma-lou!

Lindsay said...

I love Emma! She is so smart and funny.