Monday, March 8, 2010

Lucky Number 7

Today is our seven year anniversary. I can't believe how much we have done in seven years and how much has changed. I really can't imagine life without him. As much as sometimes I want to explode, I know he is the only one that will help put me back together. He gets my sarcasm and doesn't mind my zaniness or when I get in way over my head... he just rolls his eyes and knows - it's me. He know each of my buttons and knows how to help me laugh it off when they get pushed. We are never going to be the cuddly couple in the movies or the ones who gush all over each other in public - we are never going to be the super posh yuppies who have everything we want (I don't even know if we would know how, if we had the option) - but we have our little family and at the end of the day I am so glad I can shut all the doors, hide my cell phone, turn off all the lights and lock the world out - but he will still be right there. My life is wonderful because of what he has brought to my life and what I have become because of his influence - that is an anniversary to celebrate!

5 comments:

MTMcGee said...

Congrats on 7 years!! Hope you guys get to go do something fun just the two of you!

Pratt Fam said...

Congrats!!!

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Can't believe it's been 7 years. We're all so "grown-up." :)

Superwoman said...

look how cute you are! Congrats! Just don't get the 7 year itch!