Saturday, March 13, 2010

My sister-in-law let me know about this great deal - so I am passing the knowledge to you...

https://www.uddercovers.com/

Just thought I would let you know that the promotional code "Christmas" still works. You get a free cover and only pay shipping and handling.

My Grandma made me one for Carson and I wanted another, but I didn't want to pay $32. They are great for mothers, future mothers or would make a good baby shower gift.

I ordered The Carson - go figure! I am hoping to be done with nursing soon, but until then it will come in handy and I will use it for the next! NO I AM NOT ANNOUNCING!

Thanks Again Molly!

2 comments:

Molly said...

You're Welcome. I ordered the purple one that is on back-order till Arpil 20th. I thought it was the cutest....for a girl. :)

Lindsay said...

Yeah, I got one last month. I got an uddercover, and nursing bracelet, and nursing pads all for 10 bucks! No, I am not announcing!!!! Just trying to be prepared for when we do have something to announce.