Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I got the tickets!!!

No, they are not selling out, but I have been dying to buy them anyway. Jason Mraz is coming to The E Center on October 28th and I am so excited! If you don't know who he is, he sings "I'm Yours" (my favorite song currently) and he also sang "Remedy" - if you listen to the radio you should know, if still not... get on itunes and check him out!

I did however have a hard time finding someone to come with me. Originally Melissa and Reva were going to come. But then Melissa had a family situation that may take up her time the next few months and Reva is so stressed with school and not knowing when Ryan's schedule is that she is hard pressed to make plans other then study. So I called a few of those I thought would be fun to go with - still not a good turn out. Finally Becky said she would go (Becky doesn't know Jason Mraz, but is such a great friend she took my word for it and said she would have a good time) and Melissa figured she would plan like she was in town and if not she would sell her ticket. So yeah! I am really excited because not only do I get to see one of my current favorite artists, but also I think it will be a fun girls night with Melissa and Becky.

If any of you read this and would like to go, I am sure tickets are still available. Let me know if anyone does want to and you can join us while we can make a night out of it!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I don't know who he is - but sounds like fun!

michellecluff said...

You're going to have so much fun at the concert! I'm sorry again I couldn't go. I'll just listen to him all night, and it will be just like I'm right there with you, right? Maybe next time...