Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disney on Ice - 100 Years of Magic


Disney on Ice is coming to Utah! November 12-16th - there are a few evening shows at 7pm, a 4pm show on Friday and on Saturday they have a 11am, 2:30 and 6:30 showing. I called yesterday to see about tickets and found out that a group can get a pretty good discount. The $23 tickets (lower bowl) we could get for $13 if we got a group together. So I have talked to a few people and have gotten about 5 already. Who would like to go and when. I think the Saturday at 6:30 would be nice, I wouldn't mind the 11 am on Saturday or the Wednesday at 7pm. So lets go!!! Whoever wants in, let me know as soon as you can, I would like to get tickets in the next week. I will get the names together and post when everyone wants to go and probably contact each personally to make sure everything is okay prior to making the purchase. So look at your calendars!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ha,ha - They are coming to Atlanta the same time - or close to it. Maybe we are the next stop after SLC - but I thought it was around that time. We thought about going, but I think the cheapest tickets is $39.

DELYNN said...

hey summer, I would love to go! Sat night would probably work the best for me, but just let me know what the majority is. I would need 8-10 tickets. Let me know what you find out!