Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jason Mraz

Last night my two good friends Melissa and Becky joined me for
The Jason Mraz concert,
we had a blast! We spent close to 2 1/2 hours screaming and swooning with every song he sang and every move he made. He was so fun to watch, not only was he beautiful, but he was just a great entertainer. He would make little comments here and there that were quite funny and he really kept the crowd going. He also kept us going with his sexy hip shakes, he was totally hot! Becky, who originally didn't want to go, found herself fluttering every time he would adjust his hat, it didn't take long for her to be a totally geeked out Jason Mraz fan! He sang most of his new stuff and a few of his songs from his old records. Including Remedy, which was still great after all these years!
During his encore, which was like 25 minutes, he sang "Buttercup"
I could have listened all night!


This is a great video because he is even wearing close to the same outfit! I only wished whoever video taped this would have stayed full body - I didn't want to miss a second of his moves!



This song was not even one of his that I liked very much, but after the concert it has become my favorites! It was really fun to dance to and I can't help but smile when I hear it now!

No comments: