Sunday, October 12, 2008

My game highlights!


Yesterday was the BYU vs. New Mexico game, we won of course! It was cold, we should have played better, and let them have a field goal, but I still walked away happy. Why you ask well... We won, we only let them have a field goal AND after the game Dennis Pitta (Tight End for BYU, brother-in-law to Max Hall and all around amazing player!) was outside of the stadium and I got to give him a big hug! I told him "I Love You" and he said "well thank you!" with a smile. Then I quickly scampered away to find the rest of my party, who had been watching me the whole time giggling. I don't care, chances like that only come along so often and you can't let pride let them pass you by! So yeah! I bear hugged Dennis Pitta! He is huge!!! He is 6'5 and 250 lbs. of lean muscles... holy crap! Thanks heavens for men like that for playing on our team, he rocks the field!

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

SOOO much fun! We are doing well and I finally had a moment to catch up on what everyone's blog's. I loved hearing about the game, and we do miss Utah for those things.... and YOU! Maile said the other day, "Mom, could you do my hair like emma's?" She apparently loved the way you did her pigtails. I miss you! Please keep in touch.

Becky said...

Hey Summer what went down with the game against TCU? I am in CO and haven't heard a word.
B

michellecluff said...

So I just have to say that Your little Emma is the sweetest, smartest little beauty in the entire world. I swear she totally does not belong in nursery! I was amazed and just watched her the whole time we were in there. nice job!