Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 More Days!!!

Twilight is coming in 10 more days - I can't wait!!! A few girlfriends and I already have our tickets for a midnight showing and I am dying for the day to come closer!

I know, I know, some of you critics are saying - "but it might ruin your ideal Edward or Bella" or "it's going to ruin the book for you"... maybe, but I don't think so. I really am excited to go... no he is not the Edward in my head and she is not the Bella in my head - but neither was Leo and Claire for Romeo and Juliet or Kira Knightly for Elizabeth - but I still enjoyed it and appreciated the facts that some of my favorite classics were being loved by so many on the big screen. I think this is how it will be with Twilight - I have spent the last 2 years loving the characters in my head - I will hold on to them and let these on the movie show me another version, not to replace, to add to. PLUS - my instincts guide me... whenever I see a trailer or clip - I get so excited, my heart beats faster and it makes me smile... there is my answer.

For all of you not watching, I really do understand, if you change your mind - call me, I have a feeling I will be seeing this one more them once!

or you others - Sherrie, Michelle, Emilie and Reva - I will see you in the theater (with my "Mrs. Edward Cullen" shirt on of course!). I added this clip to get you up for it! The last minute is a clip that is great!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! I don't think I will go to a midnight showing. But I do think I will go sometime the first week.

Makenna said...

Get this - Natalie (my sister) is going to fly out and we are going to go on Friday! I was just in San Diego while Merrill watched our boys - and when I got home there was a big Edward poster on the garage door going into the house! I can't wait!!!

Christine said...

Thanks for introducing me to these awesome books. I can't wait for the movie. I've got tickets for Friday night. It is going to be great!

michellecluff said...

SO EXCITED!!! I may just have to make myself a shirt that says "mrs. jacob black". Still think edward is kind of a fruit, but i'll tolerate him i suppose...