Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged X 8

My friend Lindsay tagged me a few days ago and I haven't had time to do it, but I didn't want her to think I forgot her, so here you go...

8 TV shows I like to watch:
The Office, Man vs. Wild, Scrubs (on occasion), Daily 10, Ace of Cakes, Sports Center, Dirty Jobs, John & Kate Plus 8.

8 things that happened yesterday: FHE, Emma and I walked around the block multiple times, scheduled our family pictures, talked to my sister on the phone, took the kids to visit Grandma T, went to Target, made a Christmas list for the kids, did a few loads of laundry.

8 Favorite places to eat:
Home when Jared smokes or bbqs something, Jimmy Johns, Snickles (it's closed now, but because Jared's uncle was the owner - we still get to enjoy the best of the best), Cafe Fresh, Cafe Rio, Chef's Table, The Roof, Quatros Pizza (best Pizza I've ever had - it's in Illinois).

8 things I’m looking forward to:
Family pictures, payday, the kid's birthdays, Christmas shopping for the kids, my parent's coming to visit, a mini van, a new digital camera, potty training being over.

8 people I tag:
I am sorry Lindz, I love you and I did this for you, but I do not love tags, so I am not going to tag anyone else cause what if they hate it also.

1 comment:

Molly said...

You're still potting training? Or you just want accidents to be over? That was a fun list of 8's - And, I have been doing WW with Joy, remember, we weigh in at my house - needless to say, it is a slow go, but I have "rededicated" again so for the last 4 days have at least counted points and written them down. We will see what happens. I am only down 7 all together, but next week it will be 5, then 6, then 4, then 8 - you get the pictures - up and down, up and down, nothing significant!