Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Host - by Stephenie Meyer


Oh my goodness, the next book by Stephenie Meyer, my favorite author, is out! I am so excited! Mine should be arriving today - I HOPE! It is longer and bigger then any of the Twilight books, so I am nervous about when I am going to get to read it. But I think I will manage. I am already arranging for a day when "The Breaking Dawn" (the 4th and final in the Twilight Series) comes out, because I am going to need a day of ABSOLUTELY NO INTERRUPTIONS when that arrives. So, as soon as I get it and start reading I will let you all know! Until then you can check out teasers for this book and find anything you want from the Twilight Series (including watch the trailer or outtakes from the upcoming Twilight Movie) on www.stepheniemeyer.com as seen on my "favorite websites" list on the right side of this blog.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Hey! Look who I found. Who knew you were a blogger? Don't banish me because I don't know this, but when does the 4th book come out?

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I need to get into these books. BTW... My blog is brianandjanelle.blogspot.com

The Pratt Family said...

Hey Summer! Do you ever watch Good Things Utah (Ch. 4 @ 10:00)? This Friday, the 16th, Stephenie Meyer is going to be on. Just thought I'd let you know!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

You need to start reading so we can discuss!