Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"What once was lost, now is found..."


It is scratched, dented and gets dropped at least once a day, but it is my little brick of communication to the outside world. It is my phone book and address book, with all the numbers I need to write down somewhere else. It is my scheduler, that I need to transfer to an actual calendar, or at least back up. It is my connection to adults that don't speak in baby language, when I need it. It is my cell phone! I misplaced it Saturday night and went 3 days without it! That is a LONG time for me. I finally found it in the diaper bag, between a diaper. How I missed my little buddy - welcome home!

1 comment:

Jeff and Elise said...

LOL, it's amazing how much we rely on these things, isn't it? We don't have a home phone, so if one of us lost a cell phone, we'd be in a world of hurt!