Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bi Polar Mother Nature



It is May 1st and there is snow on the ground again this morning! Two days ago it was like 80 and just beautiful out... this is getting ridiculous!

The tulips in the front yard have already come up... will they make it through this? Also, the vegetables I got for our garden say not to plant until the "fear of frost is gone," I am starting to worry if I will ever get to plant.

Even worse the weatherman this morning put possible snow on Saturday in his forecast... jerk!

3 comments:

The Badger family said...

Summer, How are you!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I am so glad you jumped on board. So I can't believe the weather in Utah. While there is snow there, we have 95 degree weather here. Thats crazy! You are complaining about the snow and I am complaining about the heat! So add me to your list of contacts on your blog and then we can keep in touch that way. my address is arizonabadgers.blogspot.com

I hope all is well
Tracy

Jeff and Elise said...

I'm right there with ya! I can't wait to pull out the capris and short sleeve shirts!

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry about the weather. I guess there is good things about not living in Utah. You can come visit us. They just filled up our pool today with crystal water. YAHOO! It is currently 85 degrees. But don't worry, in August you will be happy to live in Utah when we are boiling in the humidity.