Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, I have been "tagged"... I am not sure what I think of "tags" they feel a little like emails that you are supposed to forward to five friends. But because it is you Sherri I will do it. Here we go!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
* my super cute kids and husband
* pedicures
* when the kids are napping at the same time

3 Fears:
* driving to fast
* spiders (yuck)
* being unprepared (just in general, now it is food storage and emergency prep, but it has always been something, in high school it was tests and homework.)

3 Goals:
* be organized in life (such an overwhelming goal that I feel like is unreachable)
* potty train Emma - I hate even thinking about it, but it is a goal (in the next month or so - if anyone has any tips please let me know)
* get out of debt (we are a few payments away, besides our house - which will never go away)


3 Current Obsessions/Collections:

* The Office...of course
* Twilight Series ... if you didn't know this about me then you might be a stranger.
* Getting my cold storage and food storage organized - it really is an obsession lately - I think Jared would rather die in a natural disaster then listen to me talk about it anymore.

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me:
* I sang a solo at my high school graduation
* I have been going gray since high school (maybe not a surprise if you have ever checked out my roots right before my hair apt)
* I didn't get my drivers license until I was 18 and therefore never took drivers education (Jared will tell you lots of details about this NOT being a surprise to him - if you ask).

I tag: Autumn, Becky, Janelle, Melissa and Molly

4 comments:

Molly said...

Why did you tag me? Oh well - I will do it next time I get internet - right now, the girls are a little crazy!

Sherrie said...

Yay!! You can tag me back any time you want...someday I will post something new...maybe.
See ya-

Lindsay said...

You are so hilarious. It makes me miss you even more. I love the fact that Jared would rather die then have to listen to you talk about it. So classic. I can just see Jared's face when you bring it up. I think that is why we are such good friends, you make me laugh all the time. See you in July! We can say next month. Oh on a sad note, I think Eli has forgotten about Emma. He gets a confused look when I ask him if he wants to see her. I will put more pictures around the house to jog his memory. Hopefully the romance will blossom again in July.

Molly said...

Yeah - I did it!