Friday, June 20, 2008

Carson's New Hobby

Carson's favorite thing to do now-a-days is to pee through his diaper. He is especially good at making sure his diaper is only minimally wet and only getting his clothes - his favorite time to do this is about a half an hour after I have just dressed him in a new outfit or in the middle of the night. I really don't know how he does it, but I am not lying his diaper is usually not even very wet. I promise I tape up both sides and make sure it is covering... he is a magician! Jared has his theories ... we won't go into those. I wish he'd take up his old hobby of pulling Emma's hair, that at least is easy to fix.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Haha! I love it. Those little boys are so tricky. You never know what their next shenanigan is going to be.

DELYNN said...

Isn't it amazing how talented little kids can be at peeing! :)
I am not looking forward to figuring out how to change a little boys diapers! Any suggestions would be much appreciated!