Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting So BIG!!!




Carson is growing up too quickly. He has been sitting up for about a month, but this last week he has really started to get comfortable with reaching out for things and playing around. He is so funny, EVERYTHING he can get his hands on goes directly into his mouth, I don't even try to stop him anymore, I just expect it.

Along with eating his toys, he is also eating more solids foods now. He nearly attacks the spoon as soon as it gets in about a 6 inch radius of his mouth.

He is talking a ton as well. He loves to have little conversations with us, if we say something he smiles and makes a little noise and then says "Baa" as his response. Along with talking more, he is also getting louder. I think this is in competition with Emma... we might have a problem on our hands.

I love to watch he and Emma together. They really love each other. I am really lucky, so far, Emma has shown no real signs of jealousy. Every morning when she wakes up she asks "is baby wake?" and if not she says "oohh" with a frown, but if he is, she says "I go see Baby" and nearly jumps into my arms to get out of her crib and runs to find him.

I love it. You just can't beat these kind of times!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Summer, I can't believe how much he has changed! I can't wait to play with him. Give him and Emma lots of hugs and kisses from us. See you in less then a month!!!

michellecluff said...

Hey there! I'm so glad to have found you! I still think your little guy is the absolute cutest! And he totally looks like you! Again, I'm sorry to have bailed on you...we'll get together soon!
Michelle