Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here We Go!!!


Potty training is on - we officially started Friday morning. She has gone on the potty a few times so far, but she has also had her share of accidents. But we are going to give it a go. We have been setting the timer and every 45 minutes or so we put her on. Sometimes she doesn't quite make it, but that's okay, she'll get it. I figure, it's Emma, she doesn't do anything easy... not sleep training, not getting rid of the binky, why would she not give me a run with potty training. I expect nothing less! But I am not giving up, I am going to give it my best try for the next week and a half (while I am off work) and see what comes of it. If we are still having a hard time by then, maybe I will give her a break and try again after Alaska. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Good Luck Emma - sounds like fun. I wish Andie was ready - but I don't think she understands the concept. haha

Sherrie said...

Hooray Emma! Good luck Mom and Dad")