Thursday, May 21, 2009

Murphy's Law

Why is it on the days I slave over the house mopping and dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, doing the laundry - nobody comes over for me to show it off to. Then the days where I haven't done a thing and it SHOWS BIG TIME and I am asleep on the couch in my G's (yes, Heidi that is IT!), drooling all over my pillow - that is the day people stop by. Double ironic that on Wednesday when I was doing this, Heidi called to ask about scouts (who were going to show up in 10 minutes) and as I got off the phone with her I looked outside to see my Mother-in-law at the door... you know the most clean person on the planet... yeah that's her! :) I love it - could someone stop by one day after I have cleaned please, I do it often enough, chance should work in my favor - someday!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! People always stop by when my house is at its worst, never when I just cleaned. I joke with Jeremiah on days that the house is a mess that someone is going to be stopping by.

Grandma Tii said...

Hey!!! be nice....your house was fine....you're going to miss me when I don't drop in. Sorro