Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rearranging

Recently Jared's parents gave us a twin bed from their house (they are making room to store things while they are in Russia as Mission Presidents). So Saturday Jared and I moved the furniture around to get Emma her new bed. Which meant we moved her crib, that was set up as a day bed, into Carson's room, which is where the baby is going to go. It was a little sentimental - it seems like only a little while ago that we were getting ready for her to come and sleep in that little crib. And now, It is crazy, are we really going to have another baby - #3? Do we really have TWO cribs in one room!? Two little ones and Emma!? Since we moved things around every time I go into "The Boy's Room" I feel like I am going to hyperventilate! I am in over my head!

On the other side of the wall, Emma loves her new bed! We went to Walmart and let her pick out a bed set and so, of course, we now have a Princess Bed. We still have some work to do, because she needs a bed skirt and a head board, but she doesn't know or care - she is in love it. She has even learned to make her bed and today after her nap she actually made it by herself, even folding her "tag" and putting it on her pillow like I showed her!

Our family is certainly growing and growing up ... when did this happen!

No comments: